What's New At Our Site?
I'm currently in the process of upgrading the entire site - both structural and cosmetic changes. These are mostly minor things that you may not notice unless you look for them For example:
- I've added a link to my genealogy site. This site has existed on Rootsweb for several years. I'm in the process of updating the data and the type of presentation. The first updated pedigree file is now available.
- The main window is now somewhat wider than previously, reflecting the trend toward larger and higher resolution display devices.
- The index for the photo albums has been subdivided into three categories.
- The newest photo albums have a brand new appearance.
The following files have been added or updated on the dates listed.
- Ancestors of David Earl Damouth (1/3/2012)
- Helen's Flower Designs (1/3/2012)
- Geneva Basin Iron Fens RMOTHG Hike 2012 (6/9/2012)
- VOC Leadville Continental Divide Trail Construction (6/30/2012)
- Geneva Creek Iron Fens and Old Mines 2012 (7/24/2012)
- Alternative RV Heating - Catalytic Propane, Ceramic Electric, etc. (revised 12/19/2011)
- Adirondacks: Long Pond (6/14/1996 added 4/30/2011)